Sunday, February 19, 2012

Presentation Day 2- 2/16/2012

Todays class was a continuation on tuesday with game presentation. Today was not so much on learning something new, but reemphasizing on what I learned last class. That is, a group critique is a good form of learning what one should change to give a better presentation in the future. In fact, not only a presentation, but in general. Such as, art pieces, speeches, sculptures, etc... The rest of the student went up and did very well. I believe this happened because they were able to absorb the information from last class and use it for themselves. Students and myself were able to tell other students what they could do or should do when giving a presentation, but in a positive form. For example, last class most of our remarks were nice, such as, I like the way you presented, or good job, but this class was more different. This class I noticed students were more responsive and actually giving a good critique for other students to learn from. So you can say I did learn something and that is how to be a better critic to help other students, artist, or anyone in general get better, or do better with their presentations, or any type of art work. For those who don't understand the point of criticism here is my word of advice. Listen to what others have to say, but be optimistic and find good in what ever it is that is said bad about you or your work.

Adjectives:
1) Intriguing- something fascinating, captivating
2) Infatuating- to admire, passionate
3) Abstract- something that is not organized or not been able to figure out what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment