This whole idea on a one minute video has been one of the hardest projects I've had to do just yet. When your limited to a certain amount of time things can get very overwhelming. I have so many ideas that I want to include, so what I've done is narrow them down to the strongest ones. My video them is to promote C.S.U.L.A. Graphic Design program by saying "One Will Become a Better Problem Solver." The people I am targeting are high school students who are interested in the design program that is uprising in Cal Sate L.A. As classed settled to its usual discussion we got into groups and presented our ideas. I noticed not everybody was prepared for this project yet. I didn't think everyone was on the same level I was in. It wasn't very long before we started to chat in see what every student had to say. I heard quiet a few good ideas. For example, a student not sure her name told me she wanted to create a similar movie like Kali Nikitas. When I explained what my movie was about surprisingly I got good feed back on the way I wanted to do it, which is a silent film style from back in the days. Students thought that the type of examples I was going to show were as well as good, the only thing that troubled them really was the fact if I would have enough time for all those examples. I'm guessing that I will just because i am eliminating a script type of movie were sometimes sound can take up to much time. If I have the actors talking they might not deliver the message quick enough. I yet to really finalize my film but overall I think in class today I was able to catch many different ideas that might help me out. Hopefully mine did as well.
Adjectives:
1) sensible- an action that is good, smart, wise
2) impatient- someone who cannot wait, can become irritated quickly
3) Insensitive- no care for others feelings
No comments:
Post a Comment