Tuesdays class was very informative regarding our final project, or better choice of words our last assignment. Professor Moss helped us ask
ourselves questions such as; what's the idea behind your movie, or if you don't think its good what makes you think others will. What's the message you are trying to deliver and make sure that we capture the main points of our message on the film. We did not have much time to work on our projects in class this day, but I was able to gain information that made my approach to my movie so much easier. As class went on we jumped in to a talk about Robynne Raye. I wished I could of attended her portfolio day, but I wasnt able to make it. One good thing about this class day as well was when our professor got in to the talk about Modern dog. I enjoyed the fact of how what they do for fun projects and artistic is all free, but when it involves business then it gets to the money side of it. Once again the point in doing what you love instead of what your good at always has a major I'm pact on ones work. Last week of lectures and I must say this experience so far has been amazing. Cant wait till I am able to use all my skills and apply them to what we all know as the "real world"
Adjectives:
1. Plausible- reasonable solution
2. Intense- something not easy or severe
3. Rude- not polite, no respect
No comments:
Post a Comment